Thursday, March 29, 2012

THE NANNY



I LOVE THE NANNY !
It used to be on Hallmark Channel but seeing as Hallmark Channel is replaced by VIVA , so The Nanny is basically being removed .
The Nanny is one of the most popular sitcoms in 90's .
Why I love The Nanny :
Funny interaction between Niles and CC .
Love interaction between Fran and Maxwell .
Sylvia , Fran's mom who ate just about anything and really care about Fran's marriage .
Maggie who at first was very shy but in the end , got married with a very sexy and hunky male model .
Brighton who kinda like a playboy who likes just about any girls he met .
Gracie who's growing up looking up at Fran as her mother and Sylvia as her soon to be grannie .
Yetta , who lives in the Homes and kinda senile and sometimes forgot that Maggie , Brighton and Gracie weren't Fran's .
I just wish that they have 7th Season .
Every night after work , I'll watch The Nanny over and over again .
And every single time I watch it , Fran never fail than making me laugh .
That's what people call , GOOD COMEDY .

0 Cutie Pie:

Post a Comment

Every You Every Me


 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com