Sunday, April 1, 2012

50 FACTS ABOUT ME !

#Fact1 I'm such a lazy ass
#Fact2 I think way too much
#Fact3 I'm not good at solving problems .
#Fact4 I easily forgiven but I don't easily forget .
#Fact5 I'm a grudge holder .
#Fact6 I love reading epic story books .
#Fact7 I don't know how to cook
#Fact8 I brag all the time about my birthday date
#Fact9 I'm a kpopers
#Fact10 I'm nervous around someone that I like
#Fact11 I'm very loyal .
#Fact12 Currently working at Orchid Bistro , Balakong
#Fact13 My favorite food is everything western
#Fact14 My favorite drink is anything from starbucks
#Fact15 My favorite color are black , white and silver
#Fact16 When I'm in too much pressure , I sleep
#Fact17 I don't know how to control my anger except listening to some hardcore music
#Fact18 I'm not comfortable making friends with someone older like 25++
#Fact19 I'm actually a very shy when I was a kid . I don't like doing things that older people wanted me to do . I felt pressure .
#Fact20 I felt very insecure about every single thing .
#Fact21 I have a lot of best friends but only two bff's . Airin Yasmin and Nur Amirah .
#Fact22 I'm a quick learner
#Fact23 I laugh at small things .
#Fact24 I'm very cheerful
#Fact25 I don't like eating fish much
#Fact26 I never get scared with injection
#Fact27 When I'm not comfortable with the situation , I sweats and gulp a few times .
#Fact28 I like to brag about my closeness with  my best friend , Airin .
#Fact29 I hate when people steal my friend's attention from me .
#Fact30 I don't like making memories , much .
#Fact31 I love photography but I don't like taking pictures .
#Fact32 I love designing .
#Fact33 I'm good with numbers .
#Fact34 I hate doing chores .
#Fact35 I love music
#Fact36 I love Harry Potter and vampires .
#Fact37 I think I'm better in english when written than spoken .
#Fact38 I have a big wide imagination .
#Fact39 I love guys with abs but not TOO much abs .
#Fact40 I love chocolate with nuts or mixed nuts .
#Fact41 I'm awkward .
#Fact42 My grammar kinda sucks .
#Fact43 My favorite Korean drama is Boys over flowers .
#Fact44 My favorite Korean variety show is Running man .
#Fact45 I like guys with fair skin .
#Fact46 I don't like smoking guys .
#Fact47 I HATE crying in front of people because I think I'm weak .
#Fact48 I'm not perfect .
#Fact49 I'm sleepy
#Fact50 I'm hungry .

0 Cutie Pie:

Post a Comment

Every You Every Me


 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com